Please Join Jamison Realty for Tail-Wagging Fun at Pawsitively Matthews – Saturday, November 3rd, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Stumptown Park!
Don’t miss the Annual Pawsitively Matthews! If you’ve attended this event before, you know it’s a fun day for dogs AND their people! Admission is free and the event will be held rain or shine.
This event began in the backyard of the Jamison Realty office at 500 West John Street. Jamison, who started the event solo, did it to give his youngest son Alex a place to express his passion for animals and be around others to overcome his social challenges. We started with 3 vendors … Costco, a vet’s office and a pet mortuary. Curly the Clown came to make balloon animals and we had an ice cream vendor. We had about 100 people that first year. Now in partnership with the town … it’s a whole new “Dog Day.”
Jamison Realty is the Presenting Sponsor of Pawsitively Matthews. We look forward to seeing you there! We have sponsored this event for the community and their dogs each year since the first Pawsitively Matthews in 2009, and we love doing it. The entire Jamison team gets involved. Come to meet our dogs, too!
Hang out with your dog at Stumptown Park, shop our vendors, have a craft beer or glass of wine in the fall sunshine and spend the day listening to some great tunes in the park! The Coconut Groove Band will play three sets on the Main Stage from 11:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Here’s what you’ll find at Pawsitively Matthews:
- 50-60 Pet-Friendly Vendors Lining the Park –Pet Stores, Veterinarians, Treat Bakeries, Groomers, Trainers, Pet Sitters and More!
- Dare Devil Dogs Frisbee Show
- Adopt a New Best Friend in the Adoptable Dog Parade on the Main Stage
- Demonstration by the Matthews Police Department K9 Unit
- Introduction of 2018 Matthews Finest Fido Contest Winner – “Bella”
- Off-Leash Paws & Play Area
- Rabies Vaccinations
- Micro Chipping
- Dogs Available for Adoption from Area Rescue Groups until 2:00 p.m.
- Rock-Climbing Wall
- Bounce House
- Food Trucks
- Wine and Craft Beer at the “Pawvilion” Hosted by Seaboard Brewing
- The Coconut Groove Band on the Main Stage
Click here for the 2018 event map
Click here for the 2018 vendor list and event schedule
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors!
Presenting Sponsor: Jamison Realty
Additional sponsors: Pet Paradise, Charlotte Metro Credit Union, Matthews Police Department, Seaboard Brewing, Poop 911, 1110WBT, 107.9 The Link, A Better Dog Kennel and Daredevil Dogs
- Website: www.matthewsnc.gov